As a result of our multi-purpose facility, being open to the community and public, and by virtue of the innate risk of a large animal sport, we ask that you adhere to Big Easy Stables policies while visiting.
- All visits to the farm are by appointment only.
- Upon arrival at Big Easy Stables, all trailers must check in at the farm office.
- A negative Coggins and proof of current rabies certificate must be provided for every horse brought onto the grounds and turned into the farm office.
- No smoking is aloud on premise of Big Easy Stables.
- Vehicles: Drive carefully and vehicles are only permitted within the designated parking lot areas.
- Dogs/Pets must remain on a leash and have proof of a current rabies certificate. Any loose dogs/pets will be asked to leave the property.
- Please take your trash with you.
- No lunging indoors while riders are mounted.
- Outside trainers are allowed to use the facility with prior approval of the owner and must provide professional liability insurance.
- ASTM/SEI approved riding helmets are required at all times when a rider is mounted and we do not permit double riding.
- Big Easy Stables reserves the rights to remove from premise any visitor who is in violation of these rules and regulations.
|All Day Access||$30 / horse|
|Two-Day Weekend Rate||$55|
|Over Night Stall; Includes Two Day Access||$45|