|Packages starting at four 1-hour lessons.||$200|
|½ Hour horseback riding lesson||$50|
|1 Hour horseback riding lesson||$55|
Pony rides are offered to children under the age of 7
Big Easy Stables offers lessons to all prospective riders over the age 7. In lessons riders learn safety and horsemanship around and on horses while developing strong riding skills based on modern equitation.
- Students are offered a wide variety of riding styles, which include English, Western, Hunter/Jumpers, Eventing, Cross-country, and Horsemanship.
- Show opportunities and training are available for all disciplines. Students must be committed to a riding program with a minimum of two lessons per week or an on farm lease program.
- Students are encouraged to start with private lessons to evaluate their skills, and may later on be placed in group lessons to broaden their riding experience.
- Students are selectively placed on safe horses and ponies to ensure a satisfying experience while helping riders build strong foundations.
- As students’ progress, leasing programs allow students to ride and show to further develop their riding skills.
ASTM/SEI APPROVED RIDING HELMET AND ENGLISH RIDING BOOTS ARE REQUIRED, AND MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES WHILE MOUNTED.
|Exercise Riding Package (Includes 4-5 rides per week)||$250/month|
|Individual Exercise Ride (30-40 min per session)||$45/per ride|
|Full Training-Includes 4-5 rides per week; specializing in the needs of each particular horse||$850/month|
|Individual Training Ride (40-50 minute session)||$60/per ride|
|*** Full Training Board||$1200|
|*** Full training board includes full service board, including specialized nutrition program, full use of all facilities, and day to day horse care, as well as a specialized training program that includes 4 units a month of either lessons or training rides and exercise riding up to 4-5 times a week.|